Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend

What a fabulous weekend here in the beautiful Seattle area! We have been waiting a long time for some spring weather. Chet worked all weekend, so Sophie and I mainly hung out at home. I did do some spring cleaning, and pulled out some more of my Easter decor. Then I remembered that I forgot all about my Easter flag that hangs outside. I knew something was missing. After searching in the garage for 10 minutes, I had to give up, since Sophie and Toby, one of my two pugs, were having too much fun playing in the garage. Then I got to chase Sophie around my car. Funny how I always know exactly where I put things, but when I go to get them, they have been moved. Plus, once I get something in my mind, I don't forget about it, or shut up about it until I find it, or take care of it, whatever the case may be. Poor Chet. He is going to have nightmares tonight about the Easter flag. I guarantee it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is funny....I am the same way...I can not forget about something that I can't find either.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
After being obese my entire adult life, I started Weight Watchers on 10/20/09. So far, so good.