Wednesday, April 22, 2009

America's Next Top Model

Why I am I so addicted to this show?? Seriously, the only season that I haven't seen every episode of is Season 1, and since reruns are on now every weekend, I have seen most of those. Okay, these girls are like half a foot taller than me, and weigh less than my purse. I'm not joking, try and lift it sometime. Maybe it's because Tyra is such a train wreck. Maybe it's "Miss" Jay, or Mr. Jay, or all the cattyiness. I just cannot get enough. Perhaps I get an evil pleasure from watching a size 2 being told she is eating to many cookies, and needs to slim down to make it in the modeling world. For what ever reason, I find it very entertaining. You would think I would get sad and depressed watching a bunch of skinny girls parade around, whining that they are too fat. I don't. I just laugh at their hijinks and root for the underdog. Even if she weighs less than my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
After being obese my entire adult life, I started Weight Watchers on 10/20/09. So far, so good.