Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Family

Tonight we went to a family event at our church. Chet, Sophie, and I. Right in the middle of it, I realized, wow, I am here, at a family event, with my own little family. For so long, it was Chet, I and the dogs. Still a family, but not a complete family, not for me. I always wanted children. We did go to a few "family" events prior to Sophie. Years ago, we were very excited to take our dogs to pug parties. Well, that didn't really work out, since Simon doesn't play well wih others, and Toby wasn't really into them either. So now, we have our little family, including our two crazy dogs, whom Sophie adores. I am just so happy, so lucky, and so blessed. I would love to add to our family, but I am not sure that is in the cards, and that is okay. Afterall, We are the Krayeskis, the Mighty, Mighty Krayeskis. Yes, I sing this goofy song all the time. The scary thing is, I used to sing this to the dogs long before Sophie came along.:)

1 comment:

  1. I thought something very similar tonight. Like in a few years the kids will be participating more in the festivities, and I will be happy that they're having fun doing the electric slide or whatever dance it is. 15 years ago I could have never imagined that I would have fun at a family event like that.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
After being obese my entire adult life, I started Weight Watchers on 10/20/09. So far, so good.