Saturday, May 30, 2009

I need motivation! Plus, a little Facebook rant.

I think my lack of followers is quelching my desire to blog. Like, why blog for four people. Though, I know I have more than four, since I get emails from "followers" commenting, that just don't sign up. Please sign up, please sign up. Just a little nod to one of my favorite rappers.

I apologize in advance to those of you that are on facebook but never write anything, but it bugs me. Mainly because I keep getting comments about how I am "always" on facebook. Umm, no I'm not. It just seems that way, because when I go on facebook, I write a little something. I comment. I sometimes post pictures. I don't lurk on the facebook walls, never commmenting, and then make comments in real life, like "you are on facebook 5000 times a day". I love facebook. It is a great way to connect with people, and even get to know them better. I love typing "what's on my mind". But, if you don't like it, you don't like people's comments, than don't go on facebook! I am a little spastic. I have to be doing several things at once. At work, I did alot of physical activity, as well as a good amount of computer work. When I was in the office, people were in and out. I can't sit too long, so I would go out on the floor and check up on things. Even when I was young, I had to do homework in front of the tv. Or read and watch tv. I have to be doing at least two things at once. So, when Sophie is playing, I am with her, but if she is playing by herself, I jump on the computer. When I am cooking or doing dishes, I have the tv on, and during commercials, I turn it to the computer. I love the computer, I love being online, I love being able to chat. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't do it. I'm just saying...

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever said you're on facebook a lot. Glass houses, stones, all that jazz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! The comments come from people that either aren't even on facebook(but someone else in the house is) or people that are, but never post. I guess I just wish more people would be active on it. I really think it is a good way to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
After being obese my entire adult life, I started Weight Watchers on 10/20/09. So far, so good.