Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I just dont get it...

There are so many things that I just do not get. Not that most of these things are wrong. Just that I don't get them. Which is why I so rarely fit in. I have compiled a short list. I reserve the right to add to this list anytime.

People that don't get sarcasm.

"Pro lifers" that murder abortion doctors.

Smoking.

Excessive drinking.

Reckless drivers.

Bad work ethics.

Families that can't get along to the point they don't talk.

Stealing.

Judging someone by they way they look.

Talk radio. Yuk.

Body piercings.

Pet snakes.

Hard partying.

Coffee.

Wine.

Killing.

Abuse.

Gum chewing.

People with no sense of humor.

Bigotry.

Homophobia.

Weapons of mass destruction. Why??

Crocs. Sorry, I don't get it.

Clerks that do not take the next person in line. I wish I could fire them all.

Bullying.

Spanking.

The obsessive need to control how others feed their infants.

People who don't like dogs.

Cruises. Maybe it's my claustrophobia, but the thought of being stuck on a boat in the middle of the ocean doesn't do it for me.

Botox.

Fake tanning. Not for me.

The big deal with cussing.

Lying.

The family bed.

Holding grudges.

Gold teeth.

Excessive tatoos. Okay, I'm not sure I get tatoos at all. Though I think it would be kind of cool for Chet to get my initials and Sophie's initials on his shoulders.

Baggy pants that hang down and show the boxers underneath(if you are lucky).

Cartoons.

Divorce. Yes, in some cases it is necessary. But why is it so rampant?

Rude people.

Ice cream that doesn't have any chocolate in it.

People that don't like S'mores. This includes my hubby.

1 comment:

  1. I understand, though don't think it is okay, why divorce is rampant. Marriage is all about giving yourself to someone else. Our culture just doesn't teach that anymore. On the other hand, s'mores are the best food out there and everyone should love them. (=

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
After being obese my entire adult life, I started Weight Watchers on 10/20/09. So far, so good.