Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sorry.

Last post July 11th. Yikes. In my poor defense, I have been better with my other blog. I am thinking of combining the two. I just need to come up with a name. My other blog is about my weight loss journey. Really, I could do a ton of blogs. A toddler blog, infertility blog, the list could go on. That was kind of the idea with this blog though. To encompass everything. That was before I started WW though.

Currently, I am still job hunting. My daughter started preschool this week. I have an event on Saturday that I am helping run at church. Add in physical therapy for a knee issue, various meetings, Bunco, etc., the last two weeks have been very busy. I interviewed for a great job last week, but didn't get it. I am getting very discouraged. I know I just need to persevere. I am praying a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
After being obese my entire adult life, I started Weight Watchers on 10/20/09. So far, so good.