Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Banner day

I suppose I should start posting again. It is just hard when nobody ever reads my posts. Oh well. Today is a banner day because I am officially in "Onderland". I briefly visited in 1995. Other than that, I was probably 19 or 20 when I first went over 200. In the seventh grade I weighed 79 pounds. From there I went up, up, up. I know I was around 180 when I graduated high school. So as an adult I have never been a normal weight. As a kid, I was a normal weight. I think that is why I am a little different than most overweight people. I am not intimidated just because I am fat and others are not. However, being fat has greatly affected me. On the off chance I am ever a normal weight, I wonder what that will be like. Only 44 pounds to go to be within the normal range for my height. Maybe, just maybe I will find out! One day...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ann...It's been a while since I have read your blog...I used to check it several x/wk but you didn't blog often and I guess I just forgot...this was very inspiring, and if you can get through to 70+ senior citizen, then maybe I will lose a few pounds....and I could never, ever figure out how to sign on so this time I chose anonymous.....Love, your aunt Marilyn....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn, thanks for reading! I know, I am terrible about blogging. By the time that I have time, my brain is mush. I will try to be better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, wow, we must be on the same thought waves. I hadn't read your blog in a while and was browsing so checked it out and YES Ann you will make it!! You have done so well and look so healthy and radiant, I know you will keep losing and make your goal! Love, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, testing, testing....judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little bit funny! from anonymous or autofill Judy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
After being obese my entire adult life, I started Weight Watchers on 10/20/09. So far, so good.